CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

uPdAtE oN tHrOaT...

my throat is ALMOST BETTER!!!!
this makes it the 12th day since my tonsils were out.
it doesn't even hurt that bad to swallow!
when i got the surgery on friday,
it was TERRIBLE!
i was throwing up, and on top of that,
my throat hurt sooo bad, i wanted to die.
after like six days, my throat stopped hurting terribly.
then the new terror came!
SCABS were forming in the BACK OF MY THROAT!
i could taste them...
and have you ever tasted a scab?
i don't recommend it!!!
and today, my scabs are GONE!
YAY!!!
while i was sick, i ate a half gallon of ice cream!
and i had four jamba juices!
and that's about it! :)
last year, i missed 20 days of school because
i got strep so much.
it sucked!
i'll NEVER have STREP again!!!!
hooray for throat surgery!

0 comments: